Español | English
Mecanoconcept One concept, multiple solutions
Clearing

The content of this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Obtener Adobe Flash Player


Clearing that stresses savings on the formwork equipment used. Three days after pouring concrete, 80% of the equipment can be recovered so it can be used on framing an upper slab. The remaining 20% of the equipment is left shoring the poured floor for 21 to 28 days. Accordingly, you can maximize the use of formwork equipment for concrete slabs.

Download PDF

Sistemas Mecanoconcept


Legal Notice Alsina Group © 2010